- Before applying lip color with a brush, gently exfoliate away chapped skin with a warm towel and allow lip balm to sink in for several minutes.
- Apply color from the center of the mouth outward. This way, pigment lasts longer through talking and drinking, while the edges look more modern and diffused.
- To correct any small mistakes and prevent bleeding after application, use a foundation brush and go around the outer rim of the mouth with Vital Skin. Afterward, use a fingertip or pointy Q-tip to dab away any excess foundation so it's completely invisible.
An essential makeup tool and perfect match to Lip Suede. The subtly wider brush head picks up an ideal amount of pigment and creates a seamless curve as color glides over lips. A substantial handle gives maximum control for the most effortlessly striking finish.
"I love the precision of a soft, beautiful, curvy mouth that only a lip brush can provide. Play around with how diffused or precise you want the finish to be according to your mood."- Gucci Westman
- Handmade in Kumano, Japan using traditional techniques from the most prestigious brush maker in the world.
- Lacquered Handles: Crafted with the finest sustainable hardwood birch from a Forest Stewardship Council certified forest in Eastern Europe.
- High Performance: Luxurious, durable nylon fibers feel ultra-smooth with optimal density, softness and function.