PRODUCT PICK UP AND LAY DOWN
• Crème will naturally adhere to synthetic fibers. For best results using any type of pressed powder, press bristles into powder to pick-up the powder.
• Next, press brush onto back of hand to work the powder into the brush. This will ensure powder is loaded into bristles and minimize fallout.
• Gently tap brush once on back of hand to shake off any excess product.
• Tap and press loaded bristle all over area first. After product has been placed, then blend.
HAND POSITION For Precise and Detailed Application
• Hold brush at the center of handle or closer to the ferrule. Pinch brush handle between thumb and middle finger.
• For added control, also use pointer finger with a light touch on handle, this will act more as a “guide” during application. It should feel like you’re balancing the brush.
HAND POSITION To Blend and Diffuse
• Hold brush with a loose grip, close to the end of handle and lightly pinch between thumb, pointer and middle finger. This will provide the most “painterly” result.
• Cleanse as needed with Laura’s Brush Cleanser or mild shampoo and warm water.
• When cleaning brushes with shampoo and water, gently squeeze water through the hair, going from base to tip. Rinse thoroughly.
• Dip or spray Brush in Brush Cleanser and remove makeup with a tissue. Repeat if necessary. Reshape to original form.
• To protect your brush fibers, pick up product and cleanse in the direction of the hair; never “swirl” or harshly rub brushes on any surface
• Shape and allow to air dry on a flat surface. Do not stand brushes on end to dry.
• When traveling, carry brushes separately from other makeup to protect the bristles from bending and fraying.