Pointed / Crease Brush:
• Eyeshadow – The defined point of the crease brush allows you to not only apply eyeshadow over the total lid but also fits perfectly into the crease.
• Concealer – The long-pointed brush provides optimal control whilst allowing you to buff and blend in concealer as required.
• Eyeliner - Suitable for use with cream, powder or liquid formulations the angled brush head has a tapered point which glides along the lash line for precise results.
• Eye brow – Fill in sparse brows using the angled brush to emulate hair like strokes with brow colour.
• Blender - Perfect for blending out pencil liner for a soft effect or use along the lower lash line to blend eye shadow.
• Lip Colour – Apply a thin layer of lipstick using the brush to fill in the colour. If applying in conjunction with lip liner use the brush to gently blend the lipstick and lip liner together.