For a more glassy glow apply over foundation anywhere desired and blend with fingers.
Use throughout the day for a skin refresh.
Tip! Make sure your shade choice adds brightness
- For a healthy glow that accentuates cheekbones and lifts: apply to top of cheekbones up to temples.
- To bring dimension and a touch of radiance: apply to highpoints of face, cupid’s bow, top of forehead, bridge of nose, lower chin.
- To open eyes for a wide-awake look: apply to tear ducts **Tip! make sure your shade choice adds brightness.
- For glossy lids: swipe directly across eyelids ** Tip! Avoid layering with eye shadows.
- To mask fatigue: use before concealer **Tip! make sure your shade choice adds brightness.
- For juicy, hydrated lips: wear as lip balm.
- To create illusion of fuller lips: apply to cupid’s bow and center of bottom lip.
- To tame and add sheen: Run through eyebrows.
- To lift eye area: apply along brow bone or directly above eyebrow arch ** Tip! Avoid layering with eye shadows.
- For killer collarbones: apply to high points of collarbone.